Thursday, June 30, 2005
Monday, June 27, 2005
2. white stripes, "blue orchid."
3. royksopp, "triumphant."
4. common, "the light."
5. the cure, "the hanging garden."
6. ride, "dreams burn down."
7. iggy & the stooges, "search and destroy."
8. missy elliott, "can't stop."
9. decemberists, "like a lion."
10. smashing pumpkins, "mayonnaise."
11. moussa doumbia, "keleya."
12. tears for fears, "everybody wants to rule the world."
13. michael franti & spearhead, "never too late."
14. pelican, "sirius."
Sunday, June 26, 2005
Friday, June 24, 2005
nine inch nails, WITH TEETH.
living colour, TIME'S UP.
dj shadow, ENDTRODUCING.
the monkees, BEST OF.
mr. bungle, CALIFORNIA.
prince, PURPLE RAIN.
pink floyd, MEDDLE.
urban dance squad, MENTAL FLOSS FOR THE GLOBE.
Wednesday, June 15, 2005
Sunday, June 12, 2005
2) the guy who just couldn't fathom how this starbucks was the only starbucks in the country (his words) that didn't have the particular flavor he was looking for.
Friday, June 10, 2005
Sunday, June 05, 2005
Thursday, June 02, 2005
with fourteen guards behind me and general tip to my right, we buzzed along pilobilous lake and looked at the ominous figure of jackal island ahead of us. we skimmed along in a tight formation on our hover boards as the lake sprayed behind us. * every now and then general tip would take the lead and try to scope things out, as any good military leader would, but there was no sign of anything except that blasted island: no smoke from our downed vessel, no signs of distress, just a green mass with a few peaks that rose angrily into the sky, as if this mountain island were thrust angrily into this placid lake to show that earth would some day make everything ugly. * we arrived at the beach and my guards spread out around me, but i shook them off and kept them behind me while i strode out on the white sand and surveyed the jungle in front of us. * general tip: “this is not the best idea, sir. i still think you should at least stay here with